Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

just finished watching Class of 1984, never seen it before. about to wind things down and do some reading 

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
17 hours ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

just finished watching Class of 1984, never seen it before. about to wind things down and do some reading 

that shit is a motherfucking classic. what did you think?

• Props 1

It's a pretty badass movie with some great plot twists, definitely not your average 80's high school movie. I'm  a huge fan of 80's B action movies.

sitting at my desk waiting for working week to finish.

breathing heavily with mouth in fire from a very spicy Pad Prik King pork belly. wshing it down with a coke wasn't best idea ever but it was tasty!

ripping my DVD collection, I'm trying to centralize all my media to a server so i can access it anywhere

Prolly shoot some rope then get some sleep before starting off the work week tonight 😩🤷🏿

Drinking coffee and thinking about taking a historic walking tour with guides dressed as famous characters from Cleveland history, it is free and I do love a historic walking tour, just trying to be open minded about the costume angle.

• Like 1

04:28am and posting on here. Guess I should join team sleep problems. Maybe start a new group. 

8 hours ago, Magnum OPiss said:

Remembering my best friend that was gunned down 2 years ago. The weights been heavy lately. Feeling hopeless. Miss you bro.

Sorry man. 

On 9/12/2019 at 2:55 AM, Magnum OPiss said:

Remembering my best friend that was gunned down 2 years ago. The weights been heavy lately. Feeling hopeless. Miss you bro.

My bro jumped off a high building thurs. Hadn't lost anyone for a while. Sucks..

On 9/11/2019 at 9:55 PM, Magnum OPiss said:

RIP

getting ready for day 2 of Riotfest, yesterday was awesome. managed to not overdrink and just maintained a nice buzz, so no hangovers this morning and feeling fresh. I even got some laundry done this morning and heated up some leftover quesadillas from last night for breakfast