Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whats worthwhile in said collection?

I just put on rice and pulled some Malaysian curry from the freezer. That and posting youtube links on 12oz. 

Dude has all sorts of 80s and 90s industrial. A few 90s chicago house music mix cds. Nothing really to brag about, not really even my taste in music but I like to switch it up every now and then with my jams.

TRYING TO FUEL UP BEFORE MY FIRST CLASS SHOWS UP...

D6AC785E-EB59-4D46-8F4E-A29D1CC675A4.jpeg

posting on here for my once every couple of months post while taking a break from attempting to figure why one of my cars isn't running

• Like 1

Just finished up clearing 8inches of snow off my driveway. Now I'm drinking some beers and netflixing

^I am going out tonight, it is snowing and I have never really driven in the snow which has me a little nervous. 

I am reading the program for tonight's performance and procrastinating on some family phone calls that I should make. 

Drinking coffee and warming my feet on a portable heater cause my office only turns up the heat to 50% on Sundays. Cheap pricks.

• LOL! 1

staying out of the heat

trying to pick next audiobook

last two were the martian and I am legend - both good in own ways but I feel like something different now

JUST GOT HOME, I LEFT THIS PUETO RICA GIRLS CRIB, AFTER WE EX'D ORAL AND SHE WASNT WITH FUCKIN, I TOLD HER TO PUT MY SHOES BACK ON, WHICH SHE HALFASS DID, I STILL HAD TO TYE DEM. AT LEAST I DIDNT BASH THE CAR AGAINST A RAIL, YALL KNOW.

OH BTW IM ALL CAPS, SHOWTIME SHOW, GIME ME........FAGGOTS....SUPERHIGHLIGHT HEGEL DIALECTIC fwmmmmmm HONESTLY, WHAT THREAD IS THIS?!?!?!??? LOVE ALWAYS

• FuckBoi 1
  • Trash 1