Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Refreshing my inbox every 15 mins praying Activision sends me my Blk Ops 4 private Beta code as the servers just went live.

• Like 2

Trying to figure out my day's schedule. Lazy Friday. It is overcast and rainy, that isn't going to stir any delusions of high productivity.

CAME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR SOME NEW INK... ALL MORNIN LINNY KEPT TELLING ME SHE WANTED A TATTOO TOO, SO MY BOY DREW A FLOWER ON HER ARM. 

CB1BD550-9173-4FF3-BB59-E7AFCC87F0EA.jpeg

• Like 1

at the desk job its 4:55 

Neighbor batshit insane on a bender he just got out of 6 months in jail.

was sober for 2 weeks and now hes back on the sauce. 

Never called the cops on someone but this dude might need to be put away. he gonna kill himself or some shit 

One good thing about lalapalooza is all the free after parties. Last years I got to meet Madlib at Cerise. Japanese Breakfast kicks ass, I saw them play with slowdive earlier this year. Should be a good show

20180804_093311.jpg

I'm a sox fan.....fuck woowoo jk. I really can't talk shit cause the scrubbies are winning. They just need to step up that pitching rotation.

gym rat homie shot me a pair of the perfect pushups . did 10 reg , 10 wide & 10 close . Could do fifty normal pushups straight last I worked out , whole different feeling with the perfect pushups . Was dying during the last few . .

upper body so sore it felt numb brushing my teeth ! everything feels all tight now . good burn

13 hours ago, Pistol said:

At home sick fighting a cold. 

Same here but away at work. It’s been rough.  

Bout to get up and head to Walgreens to pick up my medication. 

Still hungover from last night. Playing 16" softball this morning in 95 degree heat didn't help either. I'm contemplating getting a mango smoothie from the Mexican joint down the the street.