What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Trying to figure out how to clutter up my desk area so the ps4 isn't so visible when my girlfriend opens my man cave door and walks in..

IMG_20220215_174522053_HDR.thumb.jpg.c348450b23fb969c3016b2a41fc43a95.jpg

Also trying to avoid telling her cyberpunk 2077 on my Xbox is currently downloading a 60gb update while my PS4 downloads 83gb of the final fantasy 7 remake ,as I torrent euphoria , listen to YouTube , while reading manga on my tablet..cause she can't connect to the internet with her phone..

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

Actin an all around ass right now. Had a customers children call me this morning complaining about how long it’s taking to fix their parents fucked up shit. Informed me that they own a professional painting company and that I was holding them up. I am now really dragging my ass on doing this drywall work. I was supposed to paint the ceiling as part of this insurance work. I told them they could have $1000 back on the job and I’ll just leave it to the professionals. They keep saying they don’t want to paint it and I keep telling them this is no problem for a professional company such as the one you own.

• Like 1
  • Pause 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4

56 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Having covid.  Treating it with ibuprofen, weed tincture, and benching.  

get well man!

• working early
  • drinking tea
  • prepping mentally for footy coaching tonight since the main coach got the Omicron so I have to help with the under 9's ( for the record I dont know shit about coaching footy so we're just gonna do passing drills and then spend an hour kicking goals.)

• Like 3
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, morton said:

Forget the passing, just do one straight hour of interval sprints with lots of swearing to give them something to remember.

I've gotta be able to do it as well 🤣

sprints is is a great idea though.

passing in Aussie rules is a bit different - you punch it out of your hand to the player

image.png.f5f4218cc1447c080ca35f9be79976de.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

• prepping mentally for footy coaching tonight since the main coach got the Omicron so I have to help with the under 9's ( for the record I dont know shit about coaching footy so we're just gonna do passing drills and then spend an hour kicking goals.)

Do it Coach McGuirk style.

• LOL! 1