What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

I awoke at 9 a.m. after several fruitless tries and arrived at work on time. My phone rang just as I was about to open my laptop. Sarbajit was the one. He was stranded on the highway after his bike broke down.

It was raining outside, but after all, he is a friend to whom I owe nothing but our friendship. I was saturated with rain when I returned to my office. Because his bike's battery was dead and he could have started it with a simple push, I abused him a lot (Bike has no kick). But he called, and I drove 24 kilometers (up and down) merely to identify the problem and give him a push. Pals will always be friends.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/22/2021 at 8:45 PM, morton said:

They missed the target by 46%, they deserve the reality check.

It sounds like a systemic vulnerability if one persons fuck up can throw the reporting off by that much. 

1850 out of 400,000 isn't 45% it's 0.45% sorry shouldnt have added the 0's I guess.

either way mood was ruined

try'na drop the Ill sketch in muh blackbook!

failing hard...

On 10/28/2021 at 10:52 AM, MOOGLE? said:

realizing i need to stop shoving my vape pen in my hoodie pocket when loafing around the house , cause i just inhaled vape juiced up lint that has the visual consistency of wet chicken nugget breading .

I've done similar with Ventolin but instead of just inhaling it you're blasting it into your lunmgs.

terrible moment