What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, ndv said:

If I am correct, looks like you're about to take on a big restoration job.  

5 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

looks like scraping the steps clean

out landlord has asked us to do a few things around here like repainting the patio and the stairs.  
idk how much he wants scraped off/buffed off but dude and I are pretty neurotic about not doing a half ass job so it’s gonna take a bit to clean up but worth it I believe. My pectorals are firm as ever. 

this post could also go in LandLords special thread. Ha. 

45BE830B-CF97-4F78-9E8B-B293A6F366D9.thumb.jpeg.98a59abe8e55b3c2d2bd97a0a3ace068.jpeg
ECF8912B-F570-4295-9C19-960C441C5F06.thumb.jpeg.5477e4a7bf09c4aae5c610b81d7c9269.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 2

19 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

out landlord has asked us to do a few things around here like repainting the patio and the stairs.  
idk how much he wants scraped off/buffed off but dude and I are pretty neurotic about not doing a half ass job so it’s gonna take a bit to clean up but worth it I believe. My pectorals are firm as ever. 

this post could also go in LandLords special thread. Ha. 

45BE830B-CF97-4F78-9E8B-B293A6F366D9.thumb.jpeg.98a59abe8e55b3c2d2bd97a0a3ace068.jpeg
ECF8912B-F570-4295-9C19-960C441C5F06.thumb.jpeg.5477e4a7bf09c4aae5c610b81d7c9269.jpeg

Is landlord cutting some of your rent or do you benefit some way beyond seeing a freshly painted patio and stairs for your labor?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Is landlord cutting some of your rent or do you benefit some way beyond seeing a freshly painted patio and stairs for your labor?

It’s either that or a set price or even hourly. 
But I know something was agreed upon 

he has other properties that dude has done stuff on already and he’s paid out 

1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Blowing off work to kind of work on my house for yet another day. Becoming kind of a issue I think. Probably should stop. 

Im doing the same thing the rest of the week. As long as you have money to fall back on fuck it. 

Edited by Dark_Knight
Typo
  • Truth 1

18 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Im doing the same thing the rest of the week. As long as you have money to fall back on fuck it. 

Spot on. And it’s also like I have the biggest most back breaking high paying job of my whole shit coming up all through nov. dec. I’m chillin. But I still feel weird about it lol. 

E37BF950-FED7-43E1-BDD9-8BCB04127BEE.gif

• Like 1