What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 minutes ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

getting ready for day 2 of Riotfest, yesterday was awesome. managed to not overdrink and just maintained a nice buzz, so no hangovers this morning and feeling fresh. I even got some laundry done this morning and heated up some leftover quesadillas from last night for breakfast

Hell yeah. I had success with that shit last weekend. Drink, water water, drink, water, drink, water water. Towards the end of the night I realized I hadn’t even caught a buzz from all the water so I had to chill on them shits for a minute. Went to drink, drink, water and achieved the goal. Woke up with a tiny hangover but nothing day breaking. 

CURRENTLY....I am trying to figure out how to get the fucking kir thread (no diss, all love) and whatever else off the top of the forum cause I’m tired of seeing it. The sort option doesn’t appear to have a pin removal🤔 anyone...??

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Truth 1

On 9/17/2019 at 11:39 PM, Steel Schnauzer said:

Just complemented some bitch on her milks  and got kicked out of a bar.

Went to a hipster eatery tonight with my homeboy drunk as shit. My homie orders 2 beers for us then walks up to a table of snobby white girls and says "how are yall ladies doing?" Them "fine how are you?" Him "good. you ladies wanna get with some big dick players?" I busted out laughing and had to drag him out. Undrank beers still sitting there.

• LOL! 1