What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 minutes ago, Diesu said:

Watching India v Pakistan in the World Cup Cricket.. Fair to say they don't like each other very much. Playing GTA Chinatown wars.

One of my favorite GTAs. On the DS especially. Love the drug dealing mini game

Just went for a drive in a powerful storm because I needed to hit the chicken spot.

Watching heroes nearly die by aquaplaning through puddles at full speed is a great night sport.

Also was listening to my team have a win on the radio - I'm at that level of fan that I cannot watch it on TV because I'll likely break shit.

booking Christmas  holiday spots. for me the wife and kids

Gonna go swim with great whites ( by swim I mean chill in the semi submersible secure in the knowledge it can't get me)

fuming because airbnb changed to USD and I paid the rate thinking it was Australian dollars.

Still a good deal but when three figures visually becomes 4 figures it makes you jump.

1 hour ago, theprotester said:

Watching heroes nearly die by aquaplaning through puddles at full speed is a great night sport.

Spent a bit of time driving through puddles today for fun, I don’t think the other cars in the road appreciated  it as much as me haha 

been a pretty tame winter, but I’m still waiting for this rain to fuck off so I can get out and do things 

• 3 weeks later...