What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trying to work out the way one of the ad campaigns I was working on ended up on the GRINDR app.

And how of all the people to be on the app my company employs a dude who is not only on there but proud to talk about it.

But is also enough of a fuckwit to mention it to the client instead of discretely saying "oi maybe you better check this before client sees it."

Thankfully it only appeared about 1,300 times but still client has some questions...

also steaming shumai

Edited by Schnitzel

^^ alcohol and loose minded women seems like a good start.

think wife might have broken her toe on the leg of the couch.

She shouted "fuck your couch" (it is my couch) just after she did it and I was tempted to shout  "I'm Rick James bitch" in response but thought better.

• Like 1

homie just opened up a retro athletic gear shop in downtown LB , been stir crazy at home for weeks . DA rejected my case (told those dummies I haven’t thrown a kick on anyone let alone a cop since I was 10 !!) 

finished a year of sobriety on feb 13th now gonna finish this brew and Uber over

hope all is well for yall ! 

found an old favorite marker in my grandmas house ;)

8203FAE9-00F4-47B2-8167-49723C93D23B.jpeg

• Like 1

Every 3-5 years one of my big toe nails will go rouge generally requiring a minor surgery, usually the recovery is smooth but I am suffering from a minor infection this time. The points the doctor had received for being short and stacked have been wiped out by complications post procedure.  

It looks like the best time to visit Pittsburgh is a little later in the year but I am going next weekend for other reasons.

I am open to suggestions for neighborhoods to stay in and things to do, stay will be from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon with a matinee performance at the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra  on Sunday being the only thing I have locked in so far.

Wondering why Audacity is not recognizing the main input on my interface. I hate unplugging and moving cables around with audio equipment. I always forget where shit goes. If I could get this figured out my setup would be perfect. Tomorrow I plan on pulling jumper on 2 channels on the 92 so I can have some extra line inputs for other gear. Anyways..... I'm ready to call it a night and figure the rest of this shit out tomorrow

Edited by ~KRYLON2~