Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Seems to be the day for yard work, had a sprinkler line burst this morning. The whole back corner of the back yard is a swamp. Guess who is going to home depot, digging a trench, realizing I forgot shit, going back to home depot, getting high off PVC glue and in the end still half-assing it? This guy!

happens every fucking time. hope it the shit got fixed!

got a dentist appointment today, bouncing from work early.

Just finished cleaning the hell outta my bathroom...drinkin some coffee, and trying to eat a piece of my kid's bday cake, while bravely defending it from Pushpop...my cat...

Hoping that I can get through today

Need to go to hospital really, thank god it is not my right hand, got a lot on this week

also dropped my brand new a3 sketchbook under my train

@pro

Yup, stumbling off the train in London, from Bristol, literally not a single drawing in it yet. Pretty pissed off. I do have a LOT of new pens tho. Also a broken bank card. And my hand is better.

I went to Niketown too. I think it was the best sexual experience of my life.

first week of classes, and i already feel like leaving. last semester and hopefully find a halfway decent job, but atleast i have no debt like some of these other suckers. 40hr weeks driving a shitty truck making deliveries + massive amounts of coffee + even more alcohol = mediocre college education, hey i would hire me lol.

Waiting in a docs waiting room right now. They said I am seeing his PA and not the actual doc. Pissed me off. I can give a fuck about a PA.