What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tis for the personal compewter. was kind of stoked to hear about diablo 3, though. which class you playing?

been wanting a console again -may or may not be able to acquire a new ps3 at half price.. only reason im holding back is still having to waste money on something thats just gonna encourage me to sit inside all day.. because real talk, games like cod are no fun at all if you suck & one can only get better with practice, so theres that

good chance i wont even buy it but will definitely add you if i do

Bruh but we could run TDM and pwn n00bz. Wouldn't be opposed.

I'm not sure how my wife tolerates these kids all day. I took them to the park to give her 30 minutes alone - that beats any fucking cock in the World.

I take pleasure in the small things. Some waspy cunt keeps writing anti-Obama shit in the washroom. I go over him with witty disses of Bush & republicans; but keep it family friendly. It's back n forth almost daily till the buff rolls thru. [White people stall scrawl wars]

image.thumb.jpg.792b603b085147469506dd041692b4c5.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.7437a3112ec6f17c7bae2a64add72b7d.jpg

• Like 1

Every year I say "this is the winter that I won't neglect my pool" -every year I toss the cover on after Halloween and out of sight out of mind.

So here is the weekend I hate. Drain the pool, clean the pool, fill the pool. This is the easy part.

Tomorrow I do the nasty with a stapler up my butt. That's cleaning the pool filters and all the grime off the top of the cover: 6 hours of fuck me.

image.thumb.jpg.5875f2d6efaf9ae22884c8c01553cb7c.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.e98f3d071c735427c32ab6bc18bbbf4d.jpg

2!!!

@Drue_Down,

"Steel Reserve is a low-quality, low-prestige, low-dignity malt beverage. Purchasing Steel Reserve is often an act of desperation by would-be drinkers in times of economic hardship. Aside from drinking cleaning solvents, Steel Reserve is perhaps the cheapest possible way to exit this reality. Its combination of astonishingly low price and extraordinarily high alcohol content has made it popular among both bums and young people."

"Once only available in the darkest corners of the hood, Steel Reserve can now be found in supermarkets, liquor stores, and lying sideways next to unconscious transients all across America. Although notably foul tasting, this is a drink that will take you where you want to go (quickly and cheaply). At $.99 a tallboy, I find it possible to get drunk on the amount of change found under the couch, without even having to look in my car’s ashtray."

• Like 1

2!!!

@Drue_Down,

"Steel Reserve is a low-quality, low-prestige, low-dignity malt beverage. Purchasing Steel Reserve is often an act of desperation by would-be drinkers in times of economic hardship. Aside from drinking cleaning solvents, Steel Reserve is perhaps the cheapest possible way to exit this reality. Its combination of astonishingly low price and extraordinarily high alcohol content has made it popular among both bums and young people."

"Once only available in the darkest corners of the hood, Steel Reserve can now be found in supermarkets, liquor stores, and lying sideways next to unconscious transients all across America. Although notably foul tasting, this is a drink that will take you where you want to go (quickly and cheaply). At $.99 a tallboy, I find it possible to get drunk on the amount of change found under the couch, without even having to look in my car’s ashtray."

I have a graphic design magazine or book from 1999ish?!? Where the can won design awards... I giggled because it was hood as fuck... Available in all the finer establishments typically stocked with Bimbo Bread & Flaming Hot Cheetos.

(Will try to post pic tomorrow)