What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got it at Walmart but around the fancy cheese section with fancy crackers.

It has the consistency of a very thin crunchy cookie (like the gluten free ones, which i like) but not chewy. super crunchy, and tastes fantastic. like the hella cooked ends of a brownie.

that one had sprinkles of sea salt and caramel chips. it was bomb. and i HATE a lot of things chocolate. like cake and ice cream.

I did. They gave me a couple they recommend and a couple they wouldn't for my dog.

If I'd done this a year ago I'd have spent a few hundred on insurance and a couple thousand less on surgery. Trying to not find myself in that situation again.

Looking for something worth watching on Amazon Prime.

MC, I've seen that. worst than the stick figure family stickers on the back.

housework. and just baked some chocolate chip muffins for after dinner.

dee38 aka domesticated38

the classic sticker with calvin pissing is a good one. seems like a few years ago, there were more wonk saggin trucks with metal testes underneath the trailer hitch. havent seen one in a minute

Panicking about possible ID theft.

A month ago my credit score was a strong, established 775. About 30 minutes ago my credit was run for a condo lease to see if I had a score of 701 or higher. I failed to pass that... Can't do shit until the morning, but seriously fucking concerned and I won't be falling asleep early as planned. Dropping at least 75 points in 30 days? That is ridiculous.

Not ID thieves... just an ex wife that doesn't keep track of parking tickets coupled with the State of Washington not updating their fucking records. 773 down to 668 for a $67 ticket on a car that isn't in my fucking name.

The condo owner is still going to work with me, so that's a plus... still fucking irritated.