Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is that what symbols looks like?

not at all what i'd have guessed.

figuring out how to fix a broken coffee table leg.

Just rolled in from a long day at the office. Going to go run for 6 miles and hopefully this blizzard, that

these dumb panicking news people don't stop crying about like it's the Mayan-motherfuckin Apocalypse,

doesn't hit mid-run. It's 44f fuckin degrees out. (Little agitated from stressful day).

watching "Lars and the real girl" drinking that expensive Iced coffee, opening care packages, waiting for work to start

This is my only day off, other than Christmas day, for the next two weeks. I SHOULD be wrapping presents, finishing putting up the decorations, making sure I got all the presents I needed to, food shopping, cleaning the house, ironing and a host of other crappy stuff. Instead, I'm sat here on oontz, drinking tea and smoking while I wait for my friend so we can go get tattooed. Fuck Christmas.

Just finished packing my shit for my NYE and XMAS holiday. Plenty of cash on hand

and no plans. Cannot fucking wait to jet. I have to be back by the 6th of Jan so have to do as much as possible in a little amount time.

Just finished my last Anchor Steam while cleaning my firearms, and bbc said the world didn't end, so i can finally go to bed.:headache:

Burning PTO & watching netflix at home with kids.

(for you unemployed scrubs = Paid Time Off)

..although I'm not actually taking time off, I'm still entering hours and not working. Life's good when you're the manager.

^ Did you hear about the shit sock attack on the subway in Chicago, thought about you when I saw it.