What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just got a phone call from the school to come pick up my son and step-son, they are being suspended for a week. I'm pretty sure it's for fighting.

Back story: They came home yesterday with out their lunch boxes, apparently some 5th graders (they just started 4th) took them, and my boys didn't do anything to stop them. So I had to have the "Never let yourself get punked, even taking an ass whipping is preferable to getting punked out." talk with them. I also told them I would never punish them for defending themselves or each other or their sister. So I'm off to see what happened.

Surely OP will deliver...

^^^^I think you are in the wrong thread...

Anyways I deliver...

Did exactly what I told him to do. Kids came up to him and the ringleader tried to grab his lunch (in a bag now because, ya know, no lunch box), my son clocked him dead in the nose. He started leaking, cowered in to a ball and started crying. The other 2 tried to rush him and my step-son blindsided them at a full run and put one on his ass. The third, realizing he no longer had the advantage, bravely ran away.

I had told them if somebody is more interested in pushing, shoving and running their mouth they aren't really looking for a fight, they are just looking for easy pickings. You give them all the fight you can muster from the start. A good right cross to the nose will take the wind right out of their sails. If not, well, make them earn the win.

Funniest part, the other kids are the "victims" in all this. I had a great poker face up until that stupid bitch (the principal) wanted me to make my boys apologize to the other kids. I laughed in her face and and told her "Not a fucking chance, those kids where being bullies and it backfired on them, serves then right." I collected my boys and went and got ice-cream.