What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just a tad! Be safe.

I'm even more excited than yesterday, I may well still be drunk from last night's festivities.

Ahhhhh we did just fine. DC panicked as usual ... nothing happened.

i love when that happens!

i am about to take the dog out, then prepare for this interview/drink coffee and draw

I'm bored, so I decided to oontz-step, and this shit is dead also. Well, I have a few more weeks here in country than back to the Northwest. Kind of stoked. The older I get and more places I travel, the more I hate the Majority of people and society. People are racking markers off my desk to draw in Port-O-Johns. I'm on a tiny outpost and we only get mail once every blue moon, they know I like to draw so why steal from me?

Shits whack

5c0cf36e59d411e2a4d822000a1f924b_6.jpg

Watching Boston vs Chicago at the bar. The screen next to it has the college World Series on it. It was on the 2nd inning when the hockey game started. The hockey game just went into overtime and the baseball game is only at the bottom of the 7th.

Baseball = long ass games.

@worldbench where are you currently? fuck them steal their shit

Panjwai Afghanistan right now. Be in some Soviet Russia country in a few weeks, then alaska for a day, then back to washington, then a few weeks later over to hawaii, and maybe down to florida after that. :cool: