What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
almost done eating a completely random pre-bed breakfast plate:

handful of almonds

4 slices of pickles

2 eggs, sunny

4 scrambled, mixed with fried onions & pepper

an avocado (dont even really like them but im starving)

half a can of tuna

a sweet roll

6 eggs? Dat cholesterol spike.

:D;):krunk:

is that booze or a promotional drink from 7-11? honestly cant tell..

back in the day, they used to have "brain freeze" straws, which were pretty cool.. twas a plastic ice cube with a brain inside that the straw went through

6 eggs? Dat cholesterol spike.

dont eat eggs that often, though.. idunno

pizza time like those ninja turtle freaks - red onion, mushroom, & chicken.. been feeling those toppings lately

its very nice outside. gonna go chill outside & find something to do. in a bit

Dam Medicine you not eat for a few days or something? I am having a mango apple smoothie with rooibos tea and thats going to have me good for most the day.

was just real hungry.. internal clocks all fucked up right now, so been eating a lot before bed

good thing im pumping finger iron. posting is a hard workout

almost done eating a completely random pre-bed breakfast plate:

handful of almonds

4 slices of pickles

2 eggs, sunny

4 scrambled, mixed with fried onions & pepper

an avocado (dont even really like them but im starving)

half a can of tuna

a sweet roll

That meal may be able to peel paint off the wall when it exits your body.

BBQ'ing chicken. Hawkey time sooooooooooooon!!

its happened multiple times where i just kind of said "they are who they are & im not exactly easy to please" & tried to let it go, but no more..

been a long time coming, with a lot of yelling & forgiveness which has been discovered time & time again to have been handed out in vain - i simply dont care to make an effort in being crew anymore.. crews dont mean anything when people disappoint you left, right, & centre. im just tired of all the shit

tired of people who claim to be down but cant act the part (other than fronting in vain..), which is about half of them. conceited, backpeddling, straightup no common sense stupid (to a level where i feel obligated to facepalm myself through glass everytime), & going down roads with highs i care little about partaking in. they were my brothers & have no doubt helped me out selflessly in times of need, but i cant let them run on those good intentions forever because almost everything afterwards has just been a colossal mountain of shit. it sucks, because theyre the realest friends ive ever had & ive literally cried in front of them without shame (eh.. maybe a little). friends like that are hard to come by in life but people change - whether its them, myself, or both.. seemingly both

dudes who dont even have enough heart to rock anymore (let alone a dayspot), who think continuously riding on the glory of a few good things theyve done is acceptable.. & those who only want to ride the coattails of others & expect to be just taken to places without ever having to do their own homework. dudes who just hang out with dumb people with heads filled with only the next trend & get high on dumb shit while thinking theyve still got it allllll down in life & that its all gravy. if the ones im referring to read this, theyd probably roll their eyes right back & think towards me something similiar to what im about to say, but it must be so nice to have it all figured out :rolleyes:. cool, you got drunk & did some tags.. dont give a fuck. not impressed. not real

the paramount irony of it all is that those i consider to have as much heart in whats good (actually, a lot more) are those of the "scene" here who dislike me & vice versa. lifes funny that way, as well as art

a lot, id imagine. itd be pretty awesome to have a book of peoples last words, like that death row final meal book

also look up the darwin awards - its a book of people who died in stupid ways lol. sorta disrespectful, sorta funny. gets old kinda fast, though.. good for a skim

feeling fully famished. alliteration