What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
onvm, pawn stars with those chuds is the one.. although id bet theyre all as sleazy to begin with. the pawn star guys in particular, i cant stand

Never watched pawn stars but isn't that the one on history channel? Thought it was supposed to be serio.

No one's as sheisty as the hardcore pawn crew.

Never watched pawn stars but isn't that the one on history channel? Thought it was supposed to be serio.

No one's as sheisty as the hardcore pawn crew.

yeah thats the one with:

3d3.jpg

16805885.jpg

15349636.jpg

"chumlee" didnt help in wanting to ever watch it again either. as for the detroit one, as soon as i saw the main guys greasy old con artist ramen head, "naw" was what came to mind

fuckem all with an antique bayonet, hope they get robbed blind

& with that being said, im about to eat dinner

Listing to Pulp Fiction soundtrack drinking coronas. Got a call to come in for an interview next wednesday at a 5 star hotel, thank god I was only 3 beers in while talking on the phone. Trying to get my other career off as some type of art director, check my website out let me know what you guys think

http://www.recoil-ind.com

What did you use to build this?

Optimize your site for organic search.

Build traffic to it through social media outreach if you aren't already.

Put your name and the name of your piece into the URL of each photo if your content system lets you. Make some alt text for your images too.

Build some descriptions and other text into your advertising portfolio to show art directors your thought process - they may like this kind of thing. talk about why the imagery is relevant to the brand you selected, and why it's better than what nerf or falken currently has - sell them on it, particularly if the goal of your site is to be a portfolio.

sell your influences too. graffiti can be a powerful influencer if used in the right way. advertising and graffiti run parallel in a lot of ways.

the graffiti on the fedex truck is very very bad and detracts from the relative professionalism and clean layout of your site. if you cant draw awesome graffiti, take photos of the stuff you do like and make something out of those. poorly drawn photoshop graffiti is some of the worst shit to ever exist.

good luck

• Like 1