What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
registering for Klout and trying to figure out why.

this shit is mad stupid, but I read an article today that predicted:

The Death of the Resume

In 2013, the traditional resume will be replaced by the breadth and depth of your personal brand.

Before you’re interviewed by a potential employer, expect the recruiting manager or hiring manager to check out one or more of the following sources about you:

1) the top ten searches on your name on either Google or Bing,

2) the number of Twitter followers you have and last time you tweeted,

3) the size and quality of your LinkedIn community,

4) the number and quality of recommendations you have on LinkedIn and

5) your Klout score.

Your Klout Score Will Become A Measurable Currency

In the next year, your Klout score will find a prominent place on your resume and LinkedIn profile, and may even help you get your next promotion.

Klout calls itself the SAT score for business professionals, measuring the online “influence” of each user. A Klout score is a statistical score from 1-100 which ranks you on variables such as: how many people you reach through social media; how much they trust you; and on what topics. In September of this year, Microsoft made a strategic investment in Klout and as part of that deal, Bing and Klout will partner to strengthen social online search.

0.jpg

FAGGOT SHIT!

at least my score is shite, or I'd have to punch myself.

APPARENTLY MY KLOUT SCORE IS 41

registering for Klout and trying to figure out why.

this shit is mad stupid, but I read an article today that predicted:

The Death of the Resume

In 2013, the traditional resume will be replaced by the breadth and depth of your personal brand.

Before you’re interviewed by a potential employer, expect the recruiting manager or hiring manager to check out one or more of the following sources about you:

1) the top ten searches on your name on either Google or Bing,

2) the number of Twitter followers you have and last time you tweeted,

3) the size and quality of your LinkedIn community,

4) the number and quality of recommendations you have on LinkedIn and

5) your Klout score.

Your Klout Score Will Become A Measurable Currency

In the next year, your Klout score will find a prominent place on your resume and LinkedIn profile, and may even help you get your next promotion.

Klout calls itself the SAT score for business professionals, measuring the online “influence” of each user. A Klout score is a statistical score from 1-100 which ranks you on variables such as: how many people you reach through social media; how much they trust you; and on what topics. In September of this year, Microsoft made a strategic investment in Klout and as part of that deal, Bing and Klout will partner to strengthen social online search.

I read somewhere else like 6 months ago that putting klout scores on your resume is wild tacky.

i have one but its useless

they offer "deals" you can claim every now and then, which is a gimmick.

im drawing outlines and wishing i lived near a freight spot.

Finished watching the rest of RESTREPO(shit was wild depressing), watching Blue Jackets/Red Wings

game, eating, and reading the comments on that piggy who ate her bloody tampoon.

Also wondering if I started a "RIPS, do not post any YOUTUBE links" thread, how long it

would take that spambot to post a youtube link.

tumblr_m75c4mRGmP1r03eaxo1_500.gif

R I P S

shitt its like 15 degrees outside but im still about to go take me a couple swings.. then come inside and finish doing this math work. A union B. A intersect B and this venn diagram shit..yupp just trying to get this degree and start my automotive technician career. anybody else work on cars?