What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tomorrow will be my first day snowshoeing. I've been doing research and such about it. Initially I was going to buy, but I've decided to rent to start with to see if I'm even super into it.

Drawing, listening to an old friend's news radio show. SMH at him. Ayn Rand people...

oh sheit. real talks /notoughguy

real talkistically (not counting all the dumb fights you get into when youre a kid without taking too much damage), ive only been in about 4 real fights. won two, had one where i was definitely losing, but dude suggested that we stop out of mutual respect/better understanding & i figured it was a good call (because i was already losing as stated & it did made me respect him - the fact that he knew he was winning & wanted to stop out of mutual respect). then my dude ended up rocking panels with him in a far away land not too long ago.. lol, small world. then i lost one. want to start taking boxing.. sorry if i sound like a jock who keeps a track list of this dumb ego fight shit - theyre just things i remember

cd - say no more (or do, at your own discretion) , but i do hope you meant for a possible future what if

itll work out.. keep yo head up

Cancer dancer and medicine cabinet wilin out both names sound like track mark amusement parks. I wish I had my old user names... Maybe I'll change to SpaceSpooksVSmoonNazis

idk. always thought there was some kind of underlying psychology behind the differences of people who make their user names LikeThis, Like This, likethis, like this, & LIKETHIS (LIKE THIS too). apparently all caps mean youre angry like cope. all caps + red font + size 7 in bold means youre DAO