What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not divorced yet, separated and not going back hahaha well on the plus side got my weed, gonna hook up with the young un at some point, although did just find out she is a virgin hahaha but wants me to be the one to take it.

why the fuck did i ever get married in the first place hahahaha

I am never going to do that...marriage is a word I long ago removed from my vocab

I feel you though man, I just split with the girlie of 3 years.

Jesus, doing that was bad enough, I cant imagine there being papers saying its permanent.

Bang young sluts, smoke bud, and drink like a construction worker.

Best of luck to you old man

• Like 1

hahah cheers man, divorce will be easy we wont contest shit, she can't have half of my nothing haha and we get on well anyway so no worries there. You enjoy your shit too Cunt got to live that good life

Yes I plan on smoking bud, drinking like a trooper and banging as many young chicks as possible haha hey im only 34 got plenty of life in me!!

Realism - cheers mate that prop pushed me into the 100k club haha

• Like 2

No shit man.

Try in a fucking week.

Its a Rollar Coaster though, hands up when its good, cover your eyes when its bad.

Right now :

Yo estoy comiendo pollo y beber Mountain Dew mientras que miro los aspectos más destacados del fútbol European.

Last 5 hrs, First I did a mad load of washing (sheets, blankets & pillow cases) then did the dishes while simultaneously eating microwaved left overs from the other night. Then went to my local garage and copped a new lighter (green in colour) and a pack of chewy (strawberry hubba bubba), On the way back I stopped in at my exotic pharmacist and got some stuffs for the weekend (yeah mane!).

Finally got home changed clothes and went for a 4k run, nothing hectic just a nice steady jog. Had a shower. Put on some clean clothes (khaki pants and a green russell tshirt). Now finally sitting down looking at my bed with nothing on it, wondering if I should flip it over to maximise comfort for when I put new sheets and stuff on. Currently to this second im browsing the oontz and getting ready to blast off to Mars.

/singlelifewithnocashoner

/whogivesashit