What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^ why, why, why.

contemplating how to keep my home (childhood home) from getting robbed.

car's been broken into 3 or 4 times in the past few months (nothing of value taken, since theres nothing of value in it) and one of my friends caught some kid lurking in our side bushes 2 weeks ago around 4am ... kid hopped (and broke) our chain link fence. fat albert goin robbin.

fat.thief-thumb.jpg

really though, my padres are actually scared, which is a rarity ... thinking of a good way to keep us from getting zeroed in on

^^ why, why, why.

contemplating how to keep my home (childhood home) from getting robbed.

car's been broken into 3 or 4 times in the past few months (nothing of value taken, since theres nothing of value in it) and one of my friends caught some kid lurking in our side bushes 2 weeks ago around 4am ... kid hopped (and broke) our chain link fence. fat albert goin robbin.

fat.thief-thumb.jpg

really though, my padres are actually scared, which is a rarity ... thinking of a good way to keep us from getting zeroed in on

Security lights, clean up your front yard and fix up any lose

ends. Talk your neighbors into doing the same thing it's basic

broken window theory. If it is an area with no or little community spirit turn it to one

that does.

^^you should move. place sounds effed up.

family guy/oontz about to go to sleep cause i have orientation for work tommorow. first job evar!

Not really an option, and this is the neighborhood i was raised in, it's always been fine up until a year or two ago, shit started happening all over starting with a bunch of armed robberies. Shits nuts.

Security lights, clean up your front yard and fix up any lose

ends. Talk your neighbors into doing the same thing it's basic

broken window theory. If it is an area with no or little community spirit turn it to one

that does.

Security lights are probably a good idea... i'll pass that along.