What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sittin at work, filing some check stubs. got her on my mind, and how fuckin busy ive been at work!! its gettin crazy. i lease fully furnished apts, and was just workin some simple 5hr shifts a day, because i also wait tables at night..boss at th day job asked me to start pickin up some more hrs here..so when i thought i didnt have much "me time" it just gets worse. but i cant complain about more $$$

its now been more than a week since the homie UNKLE passed away. and it seems like just about everyone has already forgotten about the lost soldier. i copped some tags for him yesterday at a place that we call the bum station. he already had some shit runnin, but we can only hope its gona last..

what you guys doin for easter sunday? im headed outa town to meet up with her family, for a sunday brunch. lookin forward to it, being aroudn them clears my mind alot. makes me feel normal for a little while. im not to into the holiday, but its nice to just be able to relax.

got an autorack in last night, the whole team was there, but i walked off and did a car solo to clear my mind out a bit. the weather was perfect, and the setting was just right.

time to get back to work, you guys have a great weekend.!!

• Like 1