What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok i was thinking of scanning shit but then i wanted to figure out what that candy is!

it's kinder bueno white!

looks AWESOME

4509047559_3fcfa4ffaa_o.jpg

we're on the internet so i just googled white chocolate nougat crisp and found it in the images.

(i see doodle answered but i didn't look til after i posted all this so here ya go anyway)

result:

Kinder Bueno White

April 16th, 2010 by Rosa

My friend Neil just got back from a trip to the Netherlands and was kind and awesome enough to bring me back a bunch of Dutch chocolates. When he handed me this Kinder Bueno White bar, he noted that I’d reviewed the regular version but not the white one, a blog fact that I didn’t know at the time. November 2007 was a long time ago!

Everything on the wrapper was written in both Dutch and French. My French isn’t that great, but I got that these were made with milk and hazelnuts, and I’d loosely translate the description as “two individually wrapped bars of white chocolate and cocoa meringue bits”.

The underside of the bars were coated with these little crunchy cocoa beads, and each of the four segments wore a stripe of the beads as well. While I think they were called meringues, they tasted like cocoa powder cookies.

http://zomgcandy.com/category/type/white-chocolate/

4509686520_5a3e02450d_o.jpg

i love my candy-addled brain sometimes

• Like 1

sooki sooks.

don't be a stranger.

........hmm, trying to think of stuff to do today. still waiting for the facility to go online so work has been slow for the past few months.

plenty to do when i'm off.....

sippin tea

internetting

listening to pandora

bidding on sunglasses

waiting for PCR to finish amplifying.