Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

G17s are good. 9mm is my #2 cal... i like the G22's .40 S&W plus its knockdown and concealability

yea i'm not a gun enthusiast but it looked pretty cool. this kid shot himself to death with an uzi at a gun show in tha next town over from mine like two years ago.

reminiscing about my old place and how im sooooo fucking happy to live in a real house hahaha.

5y9d3p.jpg

old place.

inside

32zkuc3.jpg

there was like 4 leaks and mold everywhere.the whole carpet was covered in it.i had headaches,nosebleeds,sorethroats,coughs because of that shit.

is that water dripping from the ceiling?

Wondering if I should move back to my parent's crib for a while, as I sip my shit-flavoured coffee.

yeah.it never stopped dripping either.we had to dump buckets every hour.its all good now though.im finally out of that place hahaa.

being happy in the fact that i officially don't have to return to my job, or go to work again untill the 3rd, drinking, and watching lost boys.

• Like 1

just finished watching Poltergiest. still a pretty good movie.

debating on switching over to that^^ or leaving it here to watch 1925 Phantom of the Opera.