What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: What are you doing right now?

Still fucking moving.

The party turned out to be all right, though. Everybody was really cool, the band somehow got better and ended up playing some good songs. My new roommate seems to have good taste in friends, and I even met a 12 ozer in person!

And, some cute girls showed up and they didn't seem too worried about our rather cavalier attitude towards housekeeping. In fact, some of them said they plan to come by more often, and I was invited to go hottubbing...but, I had to let them down easy since I really need to move out of my old room so the new guy can move in....plus, think about it: Two in the morning...everyone is buzzed...the (clothing optional) hot tub is on the other side of town...and they're offering to drive me there. They never mentioned how I'd get home, though...so, I figured something was up, and if I went I could probably forget about moving.

But, I think I made the right choice, since I have a huge room all to myself for the first time in years...with a lock on the door, no less. I'm looking at the bigger picture, here.

Right now, though, I'm about to take a nap then get back to work.

Re: What are you doing right now?

i just talked with a cute-ish bleach blonde emo-hoe who wanted to come into the computer lab where i work. i told her to print she needs to buy a print card. she said she'll just go to the library. i determined that i'd smash.

• 3 years later...

• Thought maybe it would be intersting to try this out.
    All ya gotta do is say what you are exactly doing right now.

Im smoken a bowl pack sitting at my computer drinking iced coffee. Listening to my girl, bitching about shit and she just said ( about her self.) My ass is growing by the minute.

Edit to add: I just got a mouth full of bong water. Filled it to much.

Oh one more thing. Feel free to post any fucking picture you want,

and

Say anything you want!