What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

-just got woke'n up.. TWICE...

-first a call from girlie asking if i wanted to go play lazertag with a bunch of her friends, but if i wanted to go i had to get up an be ready asap.. i declined and figured i'd just sleep for another couple hours..

-had just fallen back asleep when i get a knock on my door, it's my dad asking me to help move my brother outta my apartment.. i had already told my brother i wasn't gonna help him move and to get his crusty ass punk friends to help him.. none of them showed...

-so not only am i not getting drunk and on my way to play lazertag, i'm not sleeping peacefully in my king size bed in my nice airconditioned room, i'm helping my fucking brother move all his SHIT THE FUCK OUTTA MY PLACE.. witch is on the fourth floor of a non-elevatorerd building, so every trip is a bitch...

FUCKKKKKK...

in montana, just got done with building a god damn trail allll day. now im in some shithole town 10 miles away from my cabin using the computer. i want to drink ,but i would get fired, i want to light a blunt in my bossses face, but i would get fired. so i think im going to ride my bike back to the cabin and get fired.