What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

On 2/21/2024 at 7:44 PM, One Man Banned said:

Put some gold paint on 'em and sell 'em online as bootleg Trump Force 1's for primo $$$.

Why ruin the greatest sports shoe ever made with gold when they tried with the DMP version, yet if you add a You by wearing that version then you really are a hypebeast who gets DUMPed on by Me.

Also DETO is that NSA agent I discovered has been tracking Me thru perusing My analytics. So hi DETO, I remember you were a Myspace friend back in the day and anyone with an oontz ID is cool with Me, the rest of society I see as being the shit cunts they are for turning God's house into a den of capitalist debauchery as the males of the human species would rape and whore their own female relatives or their daughters if it meant they could go abouf taking some twisted enjoyment from doing so.

So to those whom this applies, just understand that I am under your Mother every night when she sleeps as you can't have a mattress without Matt being in it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
35 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

So to those whom this applies, just understand that I am under your Mother every night when she sleeps as you can't have a mattress without Matt being in it.

Wild. 

I'm watching Sopranos, waiting for my lady to come to bed. 

Edited by fat ralphy

It’s not bad. We got him this car last summer and it was came with it. What surprised me and I really like is it’s Bluetooth. We randomly found the mic on day. lol. 

14 minutes ago, ndv said:

How do you like that Kenwood? 

• Like 1

Just saw a load of frieghts that were painted up whixh was pretty cool but most of it looked really old which I guess is a product of the surveillance age we exist in today.

So I am heading to the beach to enjoy the sun and the fact that whilst I am financially poor I am the richest Man on Earth when it comes to loving the cards I dealt Myself in ascribing value to the freedoms I have in limiting My connection or consideration to anyone but Myself.

Thankfully I consider the oontz here part of Me which is why I write on here in the hope it entertains or educates those whose life paths found us end up in Channel Zero.

Having some guy with the fattest mountainbike tyre sized  gauged ears I have seen look at Me on the bus with some lust whilst I wonder if he made them that big so his boyfriend can fuxk the holes?

And contemplating the fact that upon dying, everything we possess whilst alive that is quantifiable is stripped from us, be it money or the number of pin pricks a tatt needle made to decorate some humans that are not pure skinned is the total that will see those with the lowest possible number at the end the winner as opposed to the biggest losers with the billions of dollars worth of cents coupled with their x number of houses/false relationships/kids/etc.

As I will die knowing this truth, I will happily convey that I will die with the love of knowing that I will never be the biggest loser in the game of life for as long as I am held accountable to being enslaved by finances that allow other fools to exert false power over Me.

I am playing the long game against these conartists & their bet against My house will see them inevitably lose everything except the knowledge they were the butt of My joke all along.

Laughing about the time 12oz introduced me to 2girls 1 cup and how one night I set that as the homepage on all the internet stations at a youth hostel in Cologne Germany.

You can imagine the kids  from the school group the next day saying

'"was ist Das?"

"AAACK Nein! Nein scheisse"

"NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN"

as they open their browser

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

looking at ancient attachments now that i can see and delete ones i dont want anymore.

On 2/11/2008 at 8:51 PM, Pistol said:

Cheeto-Feet

Not sure if she's a member but...

[ATTACH]80661.vB[/ATTACH]

cheetofeet.jpg.5309da646736c698838d98fae888b92a.jpg

On 3/13/2008 at 6:51 PM, MOOGLE? said:

t4m

t4.JPG.4311a730b73bd94f474c53c08e746f47.JPG

On 3/13/2008 at 1:23 PM, MOOGLE? said:

yea i got lazy

dawood

dawoo.JPG.cf9c10e26258be342cb66a7bb019e31e.JPG