Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

Took a joy ride around town on the bike, of course I check the weather and all it says is cloudy and no rain. Tell me why I get 10 miles out and all the sudden a raging thunderstorm comes out of left field...WTF!!!. Atleast I got home safe, now I'm in chill mode drinking some beers and thinking about getting some quesodillas. 

On 8/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, SheepOrDie said:

Currently in full chill mode watching twilight zone reruns

a photo of my current view  

C62DF714-DA34-4353-A7E7-D0F0A7878F1B.jpeg

Super weird watching that old aspect ratio. Wouldn't think it would bother me, but it actually does. I hate to see it stretched, but also hate seeing it letter boxed off the sides. Started rewatching X-Files and gave up becuase I felt like I was watching TV through the peep hole of a door.

That said, looks like you're also a rock star when not riding bike?

4 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Started rewatching X-Files 

Season 1-2 are so nostalgic and awesome. Loved the whole monster of the week format before the show got bogged down with the smoking man/alien conspiracy angle.

mesmerized at the realization that I can change the brightness of the default flashlight app on my iPhone 

Thinking about work tomorrow and how I'm gonna blast my new liquid air freshener in Linda's face when she reheats her salmon in the microwave and eats that shit 6 feet from my office door

E: Changed her name 

Edited by Kults
  • Like 2

I HAVE A DOUBLE PREP ON TUESDAY MORNINGS, GOT MY LESSON PLANS DONE FOR THE DAY SO IMWATCHING GRAVITY FALLS ON HULU...

DC449C00-20E8-47FF-94F6-F5BA923533BE.jpeg

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now