What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm looking out of the office window, down at a crowded city street, and i'm thinking about an experiment that we did in our 7th grade science class. we had two jars that were full of flies, and we would overfeed the flies in one jar, and underfeed the flies in the other jar.

the flies that we overfed would become overpopulated, and eventually every fly in that jar would die. the underfed flies would not increase it's population very much, but there would be live flies in the underfed jar for a much longer duration than the overfed jar.

Tea, codeine and buying myself stuff. I just bought a new DSLR, 2 pairs of jeans, some awesome heels and now I'm on the Agent Provocateur site.

I don't need any of this stuff, I'm still meant to be buying birthday presents. Why can't I be one of those girls that just eats her feelings?!

Phone call from 'Unknown' -

"Hello-?"

"You have recieved a collect call from xxxxx at Santa Rita County Jail. Press #1 to accept."

Why is it that my friends always fucking call me first thing when they get locked up? Like I'm the go-to guy for jail advice. Like okay, you want me to lecture you on how much of an idiot you are for getting your 3rd DUI? You know you aint getting your L's back until you're like 45 ya? Oh word. Like maybe I can have some of my wood brothers in D block kick you down a few Ramen noodles and a bag of Hot Cheetos then. Yeah I got a kite on the way blood.

SMFH

Phone call from 'Unknown' -

"Hello-?"

"You have recieved a collect call from xxxxx at Santa Rita County Jail. Press #1 to accept."

Why is it that my friends always fucking call me first thing when they get locked up? Like I'm the go-to guy for jail advice. Like okay, you want me to lecture you on how much of an idiot you are for getting your 3rd DUI? You know you aint getting your L's back until you're like 45 ya? Oh word. Like maybe I can have some of my wood brothers in D block kick you down a few Ramen noodles and a bag of Hot Cheetos then. Yeah I got a kite on the way blood.

SMFH

Lol! My phone is always blowing up from the same couple friends who keep going back... My friend was in on a pv, out for not even 24 hours, back in with a new theft charge for stealing eye drops... How do you even get caught stealing somethig that small?

Sitting in Chemistry, waitin on people to finish up a test.

Which kind of chocolate biscuits though Decy?

My sleep pattern is screwed, I take pills, fall asleep then the pain wakes me up. I'm peeved.

So I'm drinking tea and eating a calippo, about to watch Sunday's Breaking Bad.

I don't like Viennese biscuits, they're too buttery. Chocolate Digestives are whats up though.

I had chocolate Malted Milks the other day for the first time, I'm a Malted Milk purist, there's no need to cover that awesome in chocolate!

Have you tried the lemon calippo's? They're naff. Orange calippo tie I die maaaan