Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

HAHAHAHAHA, I thought that for a sec when I started the thread.

( This might end up like a Twitter for rude artistic assholes. )

Could be some funnys with that.

QUOTE=...HSAMSnoytiC;6810181]sitting, thinking im on twitter.

Id prop you for that. But cant right now.

actually right at this moment im throwin these motherfuckerf off my laptop every 2 seconds cause they wont stop fucking with me. i wanna kill them

2lxb2mc.jpg

well since you asked rite now im driving to my mothers house while reading the bible cutting my toenails lighting a ciggarette and changing the station on the radio damn....theres nothing on fuck my life...

getting ready to ice my sprained wrist, in bed with my girl while drinking coffee, chewing copenhagen and watching last nights daily show/colbert.

well since you asked rite now im driving to my mothers house while reading the bible cutting my toenails lighting a ciggarette and changing the station on the radio damn....theres nothing on fuck my life...

HA. HA:) Nice

at my cubicle, checking the web, eating a pop tart, chatting.. pretty much everything besides actually working

look man, i love animals, im more of a dog person but i really do like cats, i just hate to be the one to tell you that.....well..... those cats are ugly.

look man, i love animals, im more of a dog person but i really do like cats, i just hate to be the one to tell you that.....well..... those cats are ugly.

tel me about it. the white one is our friends, the other one is my girls. hes better than the white one but stil looks wierd

AWW look at he kittys. My cats are the same way.

deformed?

kidding kidding.

but really...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now