What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

22 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

"This is Lilly, Lilly has the right to remain silent but lacks the ability so now Lilly is going to jail. Don't be like Lilly."

LOLOL

Thought this arrest was ridiculous at first... until you here the whole interaction. Well deserved.

She could have just said “oh I’m sorry. I’ll get on the side walk” and nothing would have come from it lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
33 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Thought this arrest was ridiculous at first... until you here the whole interaction. Well deserved.

She could have just said “oh I’m sorry. I’ll get on the side walk” and nothing would have come from it lol

On the surface it seems shitty but the cop summed it up pretty well, her drunk ass could have killed herself or someone else (think car swerve to miss her swerving and car collides with another different pedestrian or motorcycle, or causes car in next lane to swerve into tree trunk and it's just a geo metro etc etc).

Rightfully so the cop arrested her.  The lesson to anyone that watched is that ANYTHING with wheels can get you a DUI.  That means your bart simpson skateboard drunk can take your ass to jail and revoke your DRIVER'S LICENSE.

Is it fair to you?  Probably not.... but anyone would be better equipped in the world to understand the laws of the land around them.

She should have shut up, that would have been her best option.  The problem with running your mouth when the arrest is inevitable is that when you eventually have a lawyer and want to take this case to court to fight for your side..... you have basically neutered your lawyers defense by providing so much rich/ripe "evidence" by running your mouth on the cop's body cam.

Anyone that watches crime shows on tv or has any experience w/ the law knows to just shut up.  If you're going to arrest me arrest me.  This woman was a noob and she made it super obvious.

dealing with a deluge of work that has exploded over last 4 days.

trying to find an app for my phone that'll do voice reminders because lately a few things are getting missed.

ideally an app that uses somebody else's voice to say "oi fuckwit check the action safety campaign went live across all groups dickhead"

Edited by Schnitzel

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tails0nE said:

just found out my girls daughter tested positive for covid after being here since saturday.. now i gotta go get tested tomorrow and see how were gonna go about these next two weeks.. thought i'd be able to avoid it but i guess not... 🤦‍♂️

Sorry to hear that Tails.  Hopefully, nothing comes of it for you. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ndv said:

Sorry to hear that Tails.  Hopefully, nothing comes of it for you. 

It is what it is.. like I told my cousin I'm not gonna sit here and just aggressively ponder on how easily this could've been avoided on some could've should've would've shit.. even tho it could have been.. but whatever.. gonna take my test soon and wait and see what happens...

Fuckin sucks tho cause I was deadass gonna eat my shrooms chocolate bar but not anymore I guess..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tails0nE said:

It is what it is.. like I told my cousin I'm not gonna sit here and just aggressively ponder on how easily this could've been avoided on some could've should've would've shit.. even tho it could have been.. but whatever.. gonna take my test soon and wait and see what happens...

Fuckin sucks tho cause I was deadass gonna eat my shrooms chocolate bar but not anymore I guess..

Maybe you should still do so.  Who knows?  it maybe the psilocybin  that's maybe be better than all of the vaccines combined.