What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I’ve been sitting here thinking to myself that I might be on the brink of becoming my grandfather. I always thought he was wildin when he would refer to black people as coloreds. Even though there was no malice behind it or any hate in his heart, that’s what he grew up saying and fuck it that’s the way it was always gonna be. I see the world around me changing and like am I gonna be that old guy cuz I still say master bedroom. I feel like I’m way too young for this to be happening already.

9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I’ve been sitting here thinking to myself that I might be on the brink of becoming my grandfather. I always thought he was wildin when he would refer to black people as coloreds. Even though there was no malice behind it or any hate in his heart, that’s what he grew up saying and fuck it that’s the way it was always gonna be. I see the world around me changing and like am I gonna be that old guy cuz I still say master bedroom. I feel like I’m way too young for this to be happening already.

Master bedroom has been cancelled?

C79DEFF8-3CE1-415C-A20B-5835E5E1F3DA.jpeg
Master bedroom is #1

Edited by LUGR
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Master bedroom has been cancelled?

C79DEFF8-3CE1-415C-A20B-5835E5E1F3DA.jpeg
Master bedroom is #1

yeah bro. Master bedroom is straight canceled. Primary bed and bath is the new vernacular. I’ve heard it used before, but yesterday was the first time I was corrected by one of my peers. My initial reaction was ‘Shut up you retarded faggot ass bitch.’ But I held it all in. Cuz none of that shit is kosher either.E1DEDF8E-7597-4476-841A-8BB2EB3A8E85.thumb.jpeg.514c108e77eda6a931638f2e3a9da70f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1