Polo Ricans/Lo Lifes Documentary

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bunch of confused ass idiots..mr lauren for one, has been known on several occasions to be quite the racist. and has dismissed guys like so as fools.

EDIT: however the polo crew sweater with the teddy bear is serious. i remember my dad had one, i might have to hit him up for that.

which would be even more the reason to rack his shit....at the very least its lost income in sales for him.

bunch of confused ass idiots..mr lauren for one, has been known on several occasions to be quite the racist. and has dismissed guys like so as fools.

I don't think these guys were under any illusion that Ralphy was going to love them. It's about stealing the ultimate clothing symbol of status and wearing that shit with pride when you came from nothing.

POLO SON!

I don't think these guys were under any illusion that Ralphy was going to love them. It's about stealing the ultimate clothing symbol of status and wearing that shit with pride when you came from nothing.

yeah this.

the other day i saw a really hot girl in prahran (rich inner city area) with polo socks on. it made my day.

POLO SON!

ohhhh so its like pokemon card collecting but on another level?

i have no problems with the polo boat racing gear shit.. all that nautical nonsense is stupid crazy fresh yo.