Polo Ricans/Lo Lifes Documentary

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I read about these fools, and had to pick up some thurston howl tapes back in the day. Shit is mad funny.

This cat said one time something like...Ralphy hit me up sayin' he wanted my bathrobe. It was a one of a kind, limited edition. Ralphy don't even got that shit.

HAHAHAHAHA. It must've been just as fun runnin' with the 'lo lifes as it would be painting with Seen or Cap back in the day.

I just watched the trailer. This should be interesting.

For the record, this shit is real. I see a whole lot of kids talking about "I only rack my shit" on here, but most of you are probably just hyping the $135.00 career you have via the keyboard. These guys make you look like Opie fucking Cunningham.

But when does the doc come out?? This movie has been on hold for a while, hasn't it??

Holy shit has anyone seen this?

(sorry if there is already a thread on this)

"To eat, to dress and for drama"

bunch of confused ass idiots..mr lauren for one, has been known on several occasions to be quite the racist. and has dismissed guys like so as fools.

EDIT: however the polo crew sweater with the teddy bear is serious. i remember my dad had one, i might have to hit him up for that.