Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mauler5150

Should I or shouldn't I????

Go and spend a bit of my money I have saved up on one of these?

m5_left_hc2_fs.jpg

Mesa Boogie Mark V.

I found one that is like half the price of what they are asking in the shops over here. Fuck knows how the $2k USD (which at todays exchange rates is under $2200AU) can really convert to $6k in the stores here. I mean at most they could ask $3k Au, but they are just fucking taking the piss seriously.

Or should I just buy a new car and put this idea on hold until I get my next job and a payrise? Or should I just save my money so I can travel more? I am really at a loss as to what to do with myself right now it seems.

I think the only good head unit that Mesa made was the Rectifier. All others I dont like the tone in em...hold off and get what you NEED not what you WANT.

Its just that the price I found this one at seems pretty unbeatable, and even if I bought it then traded it (pending not liking it) then I could still pretty much go to the shop and pick whatever else I wanted. But you are right, I think in all reality, I need another holiday away from this city.

if you got boogie money then hell yeah nigga do that shit. if no boogie money then i suggest you fall back son.

deals that are too good to be true usually are...stack that paper, go on a trip, do something that isnt just blowing your money on stuff

BUY THAT MESA!!!! Live the dream!!

dude, even if you don't want to keep it for yourself if its really that hot of a deal where you're at, flip it and make some cash...

You already know son.

TRAVEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

travel? wait a minute arent you the same awkward giant red head that went to san francsico and diessed the living shit out of it for days on the internet?

how can anyone even really diss the bay.

you fail... red.

travel? wait a minute arent you the same awkward giant red head that went to san francsico and diessed the living shit out of it for days on the internet?

how can anyone even really diss the bay.

you fail... red.

rogain.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now