13 yr. old phenom

Bumboclot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Notice everybody in that vid (they say he is class of 2014 in the description im sure along with everyone else) is about the same size, so what all over 6ft? early high school students?

Way to go beef hormones, hey moms keep feeding your children mcdonalds im sure its really healthy for them.

On that note, I wonder if all these done with puberty high school kids are going to die really young?

that kid is nice with it. when i was 13 i was 6'2".....and i couldnt dunk with ease..not until i was about 6'5" and was 15. for the record...i was raised vegetarian until i was 10. maybe if mom and pops would have stated earlier with letting me eat that bull shit ...i would be in the NBA by now.

on a side note...lets just hope this kid doesnt get injured before he makes it to the adidas ABCD camp.....(thats what happened to me).

....now i paint graffiti...hahahha

so because hes taller than the rest of the grade 8's and can dunk hes Nba material?

no.

i used to go to school with a massive girl in elementary school. we would casualy tease her until it escalated to a full blown verbal swarmings.

one morning before class started. i taped a page from a garfield comic of him with a road winding into his mouth with dumptrucks of food dropping said food into his mouth. and in each box garfield got bigger and bigger until there was no more planet earth just planet garfield.

she cried.

and i enjoyed it.

until the age of about 24 when i stopping using crystal meth and in a bizarre of grey mindspace and no emotion proceeded to gain copious ammounts of weight and never left my house for months.

then i rememberd that girl and how she must have felt and how much i enjoyed making fun of her.

it was then i made the descion to lose my meth detox lard so that i could make fun of other girls just like her again.

and so i did.

I feel like I read about this kid.

It was an article about basketball scouting and the age theya re starting to look at.

I think he was the protagonist in the article.

Just reading the descriptions of how he played was ballin.

If not him, someone like him.

Either way, what Mero said. Took that kid no problem.