She Wolf...

Some rich bitch paying to go to college is hardly a case of the rich feeding off the poor.

And according to you, she's going to need something to fall back on when everyone figures out that she sucks as a singer and her money goes away. :dunce:

I guess you're just another privileged white boy who grew up in the suburbs, moved to the city for a few years, then went back home to the suburbs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you're just another privileged white boy who grew up in the suburbs, moved to the city for a few years, then went back home to the suburbs.

OOHHHHHH....

THE

IRONYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop riding my dick about The Bronx... It's fucking old already.

You said you walked thorugh The Bronx once and hit "El Views" along Tremont Ave. when no tain lines even run down Tremont.

Keep sweating my boro.

All's I said that I walked through the Bronx.

More than once.

Mero chimed in and mentioned that part of that walk included routing Tremont ave.

And part of that walk included fillins on ell views.

Dumbass.

And as long as you keep lying and saying that you was born and raised in the Bronx, I'ma keep pulling your card.

Dumbass.

this dude really is clueless. he actually managed to get me angry last night by stating some weird shit about me having five banned user names, i bought a vip membership and i have changed in order to make e-friends.

LOLWUT

now hes throwin suburb stones at Dao:)

Stop sweating this dude, he could live in an igloo in Alaska for all you know.

You're a 12oz whore who made a complete 360 from your real personality to try and be someone that you think other people on here will like.

Fact is facts fool.

I said that I walked through the Bronx.

More than once.

Mero mentioned that part of that walk included routing Tremont ave.

And part of that walk included fillins on ell views.

Dumbass.

And as long as you keep lying and saying that you was born and raised in the Bronx, I'ma keep pulling your card.

Pull this card, what do you write? I bet if I take a ride around tomorrow I wont see one tag, throw up, or even a sticker from you anywhere in The Bronx.

Says the hipster who swears he was born and raised in the bronx. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You see here's where we differ. I don't think that The Bronx is cool. Youre so pathetic and living in a hip-hop, ghetto fantasy world that you think that The Bronx is "bitchen."

Of all the things that make you a loser, that's the biggest one.

You're a 12oz whore who made a complete 360 from your real personality to try and be someone that you think other people on here will like.

Fact is facts fool.

I could move to an igloo in Alaska, but that wouldn't make me an Eskimo.

Just like you're not from the Bronx.

Facts is facts, fool. :dunce:

Fact is facts fool.

nobodys sweating anyone maaaan. your the one sweating, FROM TYPING SO MUCH. and your just making yourself look stupid tryin to call me out on some "iv changed" bullshit cause homie. ask around. aint no changes been made.

people are just starting to tolerate my ass from over two years of doing what your doing right now and NEVER changing.

like seriously mang. stop making threads. drop yer comments. keep up yer rants when you get cornered but for fucks sake learn some history.

i hold multiple records for multiple things on this site and non of which are what the comin 12oz dude appreciates. so give yer a head shake and roll on.

i dont need to type the speeds you type no more cause its been done for years, among upwards of 30 threads made reguarding me and probably over a hundread bans.

now im allowed to sit back. dont confuse it.

You see here's where we differ. I don't think that The Bronx is cool. Youre so pathetic and living in a hip-hop, ghetto fantasy world that you think that The Bronx is "bitchen."

Of all the things that make you a loser, that's the biggest one.

I never said whether it was or wasn't cool.

I just said that you're clearly not from there.

You're the one who keeps hating on your so called home town.

Talk about losing.

nobodys sweating anyone maaaan. your the one sweating, FROM TYPING SO MUCH. and your just making yourself look stupid tryin to call me out on some "iv changed" bullshit cause homie. ask around. aint no changes been made.

people are just starting to tolerate my ass from over two years of doing what your doing right now and NEVER changing.

like seriously mang. stop making threads. drop yer comments. keep up yer rants when you get cornered but for fucks sake learn some history.

i hold multiple records for multiple things on this site and non of which are what the comin 12oz dude appreciates. so give yer a head shake and roll on.

i dont need to type the speeds you type no more cause its been done for years, among upwards of 30 threads made reguarding me and probably over a hundread bans.

now im allowed to sit back. dont confuse it.

I bet you hold a lot of records...

Worst come backs, and biggest turn coat on yourself are the two that come to mind.

he didn't change his e-persona at all. period. i was when he first came to the board. when he left and when he came back again.

Pull this card, what do you write? I bet if I take a ride around tomorrow I wont see one tag, throw up, or even a sticker from you anywhere in The Bronx.

what do you write.

he didn't change his e-persona at all. period. i was when he first came to the board. when he left and when he came back again.

what do you write.

I hung it up over ten years ago, but then again I'm not the one bragging about how I killed shit in The Bronx.

Stop rididng DAO's dick, he doesn't need you to come to his rescue.

And there's another thing right there.

"Fool" as slang is a southwest thing.

Mexican niggas in Cali and Texas say that shit.

Niggas in NY don't throw that shit around like that.

That's the supidest thing you've ever written, so if I say "mate" suddenly I'm from England?

Bust seriously, pull this card, what do you write? I bet if I take a ride around tomorrow I wont see one tag, throw up, or even a sticker from you anywhere in The Bronx.

Hows about this, what do you write?

Way to cop out... You're always trying to "pull nigga's cards" but now you're getting beat at your own game.

You never set foot in this boro, you never bomed shit.

You might have driven through in comfort of your car on your way to Vermont and said to yourself "if I was only man enough to stop the car and catch a tag, I'd bomb this and I'd bomb that," but it never happened, you just keep driving through.

I hung it up over ten years ago, but then again I'm not the one bragging about how I killed shit in The Bronx.

Quote me where I said that I killed shit in the Bronx?

It's not even physically possible for an outatowner passing through to "kill shit" in the Bronx.

It would take years to accomplish that.

All's I said was that I routed the Bronx on more than one occasion.

And that was in response to your shook TPWF ass saying that I wouldn't last

on your block <-LMFAO!!!!

do you still have tags and 'stickers' round the bronx?

i'm not riding anyones dick man, we addressed that already

Why are you so mad? You've turned you're back on your original personality, molded yourself into the little 120z whore that everyone likes.

You've found acceptance, you should be happy.

we already told you he didn't change. don't you believe us. you're wrong. argument is null void.