She Wolf...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be mad. But she's not fucking destroying someone's quality of life by taking classes at a school she is PAYING for. They are not giving it to her. They also didn't say they were gonna give some disadvantaged kid a seat and then yank it away from them on second thought.

The two situations are barely alike.

No one said shit about giving away a free seat... I'm not sure where who pays for what comes into play.

There's 50 open seats for the class, 51 people apply. John Smith from Detriot, MI is turned away cause the class is full. The class is full cause Shikira decided it would be fun to "got to unversity" to take a class.

Every thread you've made so far has been a pathetic search for approval.

hes quick. and hes got some spark.

but his downfall among his blatant homosexuality is his threadmaking. like your gonna get flamed, why you tryin to make contributions.

know your role, and quit tryin to be me.

you never can, you never will be. i made you.

hes quick. and hes got some spark.

but his downfall among his blatant homosexuality is his threadmaking. like your gonna get flamed, why you tryin to make contributions.

know your role, and quit tryin to be me.

you never can, you never will be. i made you.

Trust me, a fucking reatard wouldn't want to consider trading places with you for a shot at not being retarded anymore.

No one said shit about giving away a free seat... I'm not sure where who pays for what comes into play.

There's 50 open seats for the class, 51 people apply. John Smith from Detriot, MI is turned away cause the class is full. The class is full cause Shikira decided it would be fun to "got to unversity" to take a class.

So then John Smith from Detroit gets scheduled in another class with a different professor. :dunce:

Apparently this is semantics week on 12oz...

Agreeing with someone and straight up being pathetic in search of approval is very different.

Even you should know that, although you're jumping it too... so maybe you don't.

i was agreeing with him because it all boils down to the fact that you dont think shakira deserves to pay and learn in a free country.

So then John Smith from Detroit gets scheduled in another class with a different professor. :dunce:

Seats are numbered no matter how you try to look at it... Everyone going for fun who doesn't need a degree and wont do anything with it if they get it is just taking up the space of someone who does need it.

I was comparing it to the ridiculous parallel situation you drew where FEMA said they would give me a trailer and then took it away.

And I don't get where you got the idea that she's just "doing it for fun." And let's say she was. 90 percent of the people in college pretty much take a lax attitude towards many classes they take.

I don't understand why you're so outraged about it. Who's to say someone lost out anyway?

Seats are numbered no matter how you try to look at it... Everyone going for fun who doesn't need a degree and wont do anything with it if they get it is just taking up the space of someone who does need it.

As are the vast majority of college students who are just there for the chicks and the keggers.

Why don't you get mad at them for wasting our tax dollars, instead of blaming your not qualifying for college on some rich person who's actually paying their own way?

I was comparing it to the ridiculous parallel situation you drew where FEMA said they would give me a trailer and then took it away.

And I don't get where you got the idea that she's just "doing it for fun." And let's say she was. 90 percent of the people in college pretty much take a lax attitude towards many classes they take.

I don't understand why you're so outraged about it. Who's to say someone lost out anyway?

The point is that the rich take away from the those who are needy when they don't need to. They do it just cause they can. She could hire a private tutor if she has that much of a desire to learn.

Leave the seat open for someone who truly needs it.

As are the vast majority of college students who are just there for the chicks and the keggers.

Why don't you get mad at them for wasting our tax dollars, instead of blaming your not qualifying for college on some rich person who's actually paying their own way?

Do you think I like jocks and bro-dudes?

I never applied to college, so I have no idea what or where I would have or would not have qualified for.

The point is that the rich take away from the those who are needy when they don't need to. They do it just cause they can. She could hire a private tutor if she has that much of a desire to learn.

You are seriously treating this like she is purposefully screwing someone over.

I hope she only eats at French Laundry with 50mil too, because otherwise she's gonna be depriving some poor dude his Big Mac.

I understand that you're subscribing to the "rich eat the poor" school of thought which is perfectly true in some cases but has no business being applied here.

Some rich bitch paying to go to college is hardly a case of the rich feeding off the poor.

And according to you, she's going to need something to fall back on when everyone figures out that she sucks as a singer and her money goes away. :dunce: