She Wolf...

NOW THIS NIGGA TALKIN BOUT HE RELIES ON ONE THING, I KNOW YOU AINT TALKIN BOUT A GUN TOUGH GUY. UNLESS YOU GOT ONE ARM YOU SHOULD BE RELYING ON TWO THINGS, ESPECIALLY AN OLD HEAD WHO "HUNG IT UP TEN YEARS AGO" YOU SHOULD KNOW THE VALUE OF SETTLING DISPUTES BY ME THROWIN YOUR FACIAL IN A PUDDLE IN FRONT OF THE DONUT SHOP WHILE HIGHSCHOOL GIRLS ARE LIKE "OH SHIT HE FUCKIN THAT OLD NIGGA UP!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY NIGGA YOU'RE A CLOWN, KEEP DICKRIDING ME YOU 90LB HOMO...TRYNA HIT ME WITH EXAGERATED EBONICS SHIT JUST MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A RACIST HERB, I TYPE HOW I TALK...SO KEEP ON KEEPIN ON OLD HEAD I BET YOU'RE THE DON OF GRAFFITI YOU COCKSUCKIN WORM. KEEP MY NAME OUT YOUR MOUTH OR MAN UP AND PM ME SO YOU CAN GET A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF YOU GETTIN SMACKED IN THE FUCKIN FACE ONLINE. KEEP AMPIN YOURSELF CHICKENCHEST. YOU SOUND LIKE THE ILL BITTER OLD WORKIN IN AN AUTOPARTS GED ASS I READ THREE BOOKS WITH BIG WORDS IN THEM WHITE DUDE. GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER NIGGA. HOW YOU FEEL?

HA!

HA!

HA!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

SHAAAGS MY NIGGA, NEVER.

I GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY THAN THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA...APPARENT...

My man, I can get to a Dominican from The Two Line with one phone call (and I wont even have to leave my apartment)... but unlike you I can separate fantasy from reality, I've got real life hustle to worry about, nerdy Internet beef doesn't get me mad like it does you, so I'm not gonna waste my time making that happen.

If it wasn't a bitch move I'd post up the flicks DAO sent me and you two would get laughed right off this board for being toys.

I come here for two things: Entertainment and Knowledge (there's some funny and some smart kids here). You however provide me with neither.

So in conclusion, the two train is weak, Dominican's don't wear socks, and I'm putting you on IGNORE.

Have fun skinning your fingers on a keyboard in a typing frenzy writing in all CAPS and making no sense thinking that you're on some "deep ass shit" cause I'm not gonna see it.

Bye, bye.

this was funny. and so was the part about mero "skinning his fingers" on his keyboard.

too bad its your mouth thats the only thing cashin yer now tree stumped fingers cheques since yer White Dude Gaypreciation thread.

homie.

sticktyper.jpg

I tired to be fair and quote something you said and tell you that it was funny but I coulnd't find anything.

CanadaGayFriend.jpg