She Wolf...

Shakira Changed Name And Wore Disguise For UCLA Class <--- Link

"It was such a long tour, I needed a break from me," Shakira told The Guardian. "The universe is so broad, I cannot be at the center of it. So I decided to go to the university and study history for a summer course, just to kind of switch gears, taste the student life."

Way to go millionaire, take a seat away from someone who needs the credit to earn a degree to get their career in motion and make a living.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, you're trying to make this a bad thing?

She wanted to expand her knowledge, so she enrolled in a class. Props to her for trying to not be another dumb hoe marketed as a real singer/dancer.

oh, and smash, all day, every day.

I think it's a waste of a seat. She's set for life, there's someone who needs that seat and got turned away so Shakira could "have fun at university."

Anything you can learn in school you can learn from a book, the difference is that someone needs that printed degree and she doesn't.

Maybe DAO will prop you for this amazingly well thought out insult, then you can feel validated for the first time.

You ever notice that every time you make a thread you end up on the defensive for the duration of said thread?

spray-fail.gif