I MISS THE OLD 50..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well he got shot, and became a rat

Then he made one of the worst rap groups of all time

Then he made a bunch of shit ass club songs

Then he got beef with Nas, Jadakiss and Yukmouth

Then a dude name ''The Game'' lyrically destroyed him and his crew

Then he invested in mineral water and got even more rich

Then he contiuned to make shit ass music and beef with just about everyone

That about sums it up

if thats true ill buy you a beer some day

i used to host a hip hop night at a local bar. we would get underground acts to come thru, rip it, and we would promote them. well there was this one bitch who would always fuck the act, like no question. So after thirstin and lo were done, they stuck around and went to after hours. i knew the bitch was goin, so i told them that hey, this bitch is dtf, and shes probably gonna try, so i casually suggested we run a train on the bitch. thirsty was like "word". so i let this nigga run game, then when its about to happen, he goes "i can only fuck wit u if my mans and them get to fuck too, ma" bitch didnt even hesitate.

i used to host a hip hop night at a local bar. we would get underground acts to come thru, rip it, and we would promote them. well there was this one bitch who would always fuck the act, like no question. So after thirstin and lo were done, they stuck around and went to after hours. i knew the bitch was goin, so i told them that hey, this bitch is dtf, and shes probably gonna try, so i casually suggested we run a train on the bitch. thirsty was like "word". so i let this nigga run game, then when its about to happen, he goes "i can only fuck wit u if my mans and them get to fuck too, ma" bitch didnt even hesitate.

I fucked a girl right before she did something just like this

I didnt know more than one girl like that could possibly exist