I MISS THE OLD 50..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Always loved the Renegade Hardware shit.. But really liked the mid 90s shit with Alaska and Shogun and the like.

yea the only cats that are doing hard shit like this well is gein

wich reminds me... did i ever send you dj hive's hiphop 2023?

disc two has an ill ass remix of pistol grip pump

and krumb snatchas Gettin' Closer To God

i cant stand fifty.not becuase of the snitching thing becuase i still dont know shit aobut that and therefore cant speak on it.the reason i cant stand that fool is becuase one he's too fucking cocky.even for a superstar.i could really give a fuck about all your money fifty rap about shit that i can relate to.a helicopter in your backyard isnt that.and also that nigga starts beef solely to sell more records and promote himself which is some faggot type shit.and then he fucking leaks that tape with buck crying on it.which to me is some of the most triflin shit you can do.if he's down to drop a tape of one of his own crew members or whatever then whos to say he wouldnt snitch on a nigga in the street.not that that fool is in the streets in the first place the fool lives in a big ass mansion.one thing you cant hate that fool for is that motherfucker makes bread.fifty mil for endorsing vitamin water? goddamn.haha.i wish i had that type of bread get me out of this fucking trailer im in at the moment.

but i mean if yall like listening to g unit thats all good i aint bashing his fans or nothing listen to what you feel but im just gonna stay on that 3rd coast rap shit.SUC and guerilla maab and that type shit.its all good thats just my 2 cents...

yea the only cats that are doing hard shit like this well is gein

wich reminds me... did i ever send you dj hive's hiphop 2023?

disc two has an ill ass remix of pistol grip pump

and krumb snatchas Gettin' Closer To God

No you didn't. You should get on that ASAP..