WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FIRST OFF IM DRUNK AND STILL IN MY RIGHT MIND, PEACE TO THE CREW, THE MADNESS CONTINUES, I'M NOT FEEEDIN INTO THE BULLSHIT BUT IF U HAVE SOMETHING TA SAY STATE YA NAME AND STOP HIDIN, I SEEN THAT SUBLIMINAL SHIT STOPDELETINGMYACCOUNT PUT UP HERE AND I KNOW SOMEONE TOLD U THAT SHIT, AND IM STANDIN ON MY SQUARE U FAGGETS SO WHEN I SEE THE TRUTH COME TA LIGHT IM GONNA SMACK THA SHIT OUTTA U WHOEVER IT 'S GONNA BE NOW ON THAT NOTE I'M OUT JASE 2010 AND BELIEVE ME I'M NOT A TROUBLE MAKER BUT I GOT THE POWER OF THE GODS BEHIND ME WORD!!!

• Like 1

STOP HIDING BEHIND UR COMPUTER IN UR SAFE HAVEN IN THE SUBURBS, AND NOW FOR THE RECORD STOPDELETINGMYACCOUNTONER, OR WHO EVER U ARE STOP THROWIN SUBLIMINAL SHIT IN THE AIR COME CHECK THE GOD JASETMC, AND SPEAK TO ME MAN TO MAN UR MY SON I FATHERED U, U BASTARDS I'LL GONNA QUIT MY DAY JOB TA RUIN YA FUKEN LIFES WORD IS BORN, IT'S THAT EASY!!!!

Pretty sure the people u are referring to were painting before u were born.

NO..im not talking about them i knew those dudes were painting there im talking about the kids that go busting tags all around the peices..and busting throw ups everywere..and blowing the spot up like its fame city or some shyt..someone that was there with them called us and we told em that you gotta be careful there..its w.e. its all good at least no one got arrested..

NO..im not talking about them i knew those dudes were painting there im talking about the kids that go busting tags all around the peices..and busting throw ups everywere..and blowing the spot up like its fame city or some shyt..someone that was there with them called us and we told em that you gotta be careful there..its w.e. its all good at least no one got arrested..

My bad. Know how u feel. U have every right to be pissed off. So who here's given Westchester a bad name?

My bad. Know how u feel. U have every right to be pissed off. So who here's given Westchester a bad name?

I aint gonna blow up no names...but we could all have a spot to paint if cats ..played by the rules...i dont care who paints there...i seen alot of kool spots get fuked up cause..niggas dont know how to act..seen the same shyt happen to fame city..

niggas who play paint ball dont make the spot hott? its niggas who bust tags and throw ups in a place that bombed allready- how you sound?

How you sound" bombed"..tags and bombing is for the streets...not for a chill peiceing spot....i didnt say there was no talent..i said theres no respect...i think the ol gs need to pull the belt out on ya young niggas...

westchester wished it looked like ct...lame toys blowing chill spots up..oh and is that a irm throwy bite up there..lol pathetic

HAHAHAHAHA wish we looked like CT? what the fuck you talkin about?? lol i personally have never in my life thought some shit that.. who gives a fuck its all the same shit out there fuck where you from NY is number one anyway.. chill..we got this..

HAHAHAHAHA wish we looked like CT? what the fuck you talkin about?? lol i personally have never in my life thought some shit that.. who gives a fuck its all the same shit out there fuck where you from NY is number one anyway.. chill..we got this..

well i was just referrin to the comment above..wtf u talkin about..be ez..u comparing a part of ny to a state..you right its all the same..and in the end of the day..real niggas know..