WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
anyone have any "SURE TVT" pics?

I lost all my pics back in the late 90s and wouldnt mind having some back.

Any help would be cool

Peace

You might want to try either Vane, Ches, or Monte if you have some kind of contact to them. I remember one of those guys telling me that they were going to get into taking pictures of the highways (more than likelly i think that it was Vane because he was big into going on photo missions at one point). This was almost 20 years ago, which was probably the last time that i saw either one of these guys. I don't know if they ever followed up on it though. Hope this helps.

calm down tuff guy

and it aint nothin but love pk n kid are definitely on a whole other level than me prob one that ill never reach but that doesnt mean im gunna sit back and let pk take one of my straight letters out cause they decided to hop in their car and drive 40miles away from their crib to cath 4 fills this is graffiti not fuckin pre school get over it. you wanna complain about me clippin kid cause hes a "LEGEND" for doin the same style for 10 years bet you didnt know he ragged a piece of mine on the jersey tpk 4 years ago that i got bagged for doin call me a "toy" all u want reality is i dont give a fuck. i paint to paint and i know i have better styles than 85% of u kids on this site. stop talkin shit and pick up a can