Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr8slayer

end of the line! 4ever!

^^^homeshop for Repairs is a whole other thing... those said homeshop for dismantling

kind of sucks to look through... I think this is officially the only thred everyone looks through hoping not to see their homies or themselves.

Love those Scoular Hoppers & hate to see another one on the chopping block

yea i thought they ment something else but there was some that i dont see how they would repair them when they were cutting up ones that looked to be in better shape than they were. either way they all got buffed when they went for repair im sure. lost pieces are shitty

depressing. good flicks though.

i haven't been stoked these days to paint any csx boxcars cus it seems like even ones that look good are still getting scrapped.

that would be dope to cut up pieces of the trains and send them out to people who painted them or do an art show with them. Alot of the streaks and pieces of pieces. just going with what FR8HOUND said kinda. I know i would buy some of that stuff. props on the thread!

i would defiantely pay to have cuts of steel with old streaks on them like the rambler and herby. sucks you didn't keep up with that guy fr8hound.

nice bench. sad, but nice.

that would be dope to cut up pieces of the trains and send them out to people who painted them or do an art show with them. Alot of the streaks and pieces of pieces. just going with what FR8HOUND said kinda. I know i would buy some of that stuff. props on the thread!

That's a good idea,it would be dope.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now