Password Stealer Oner?

Gnarly Sheen

So I'm trying to figure this out. Is there or is there not a program that I can instal that will track any passwords that are plugged into any web sites from my desktop? I thought i remembered hearing about something on here a while back, but couldn't find the thread and google isn't much help. I figured there are more then a few users on here that may know what I'm talking about. I'm ultimately just trying to get into a facebook account which is impossible without a password.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You can set Firefox to automatically remember all passwords entered into facebook, then go to

Tools->Options->Security Tab->Click Saved Passwords... and it will show you any that have been used.

Or do the keylogger, but you'll have to sort through a lot of shit to find the password if you do any kind of typing on your computer (or the target does).

• Like 1

You can set Firefox to automatically remember all passwords entered into facebook, then go to

Tools->Options->Security Tab->Click Saved Passwords... and it will show you any that have been used.

Or do the keylogger, but you'll have to sort through a lot of shit to find the password if you do any kind of typing on your computer (or the target does).

if you know their email the keylogger becomes easier.

just ctrl f the page for their email and the password should be after it

In that case, take some advice from (I assume) someone older.

Spend less time worrying about who she is fucking, and spend more time concerned about who you be fucking.

Grab a Willy D CD, or anything Gheto Boys... perhaps some Eazy-E (/NoHIV) and learn that all bitches ain't shit.

not only that, but it'll just make you feel worse either way. if you do find something you'll feel shitty and might do something stupid like tell her you know she's fuckin with someone.

if there isn't anything you'll be like "fuck man, maybe they're contacting her some other way" and you'll do something even worse.

let that shit slide off your back, grab a beer or a joint and chill for awhile. play some video games. eat a pizza. download some music. watch a movie. it'll take some time still, but you'll feel a lot better if you dont do anything crazy and just work your own way through it.