i got my ass beat the fuck up.

Gucci Mane LaFlare

i like your technique twinkle.

the build up in anticipation of the link rather than just posting the picture is genious and plays with the emotions of the reader.

though, at first i thought id be seeing you spreading your ass crack with your goose neck hanging low taken from about three inches from cam. so good for you on not doing so. and good for you on surprising us with something a little more mundane.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like your technique twinkle.

the build up in anticipation of the link rather than just posting the picture is genious and plays with the emotions of the reader.

though, at first i thought id be seeing you spreading your ass crack with your goose neck hanging low taken from about three inches from cam. so good for you on not doing so. and good for you on surprising us with something a little more mundane.

el6wdx.jpg

let me clarify.if you plan on pulling a gun you should always be prepared to use it..he's piss drunk and doesnt have the reflexes to grab his shit quick enough let alone aim it at those motherfuckers.in this case it would have been better to get a beat down.if he would have pulled a gun you have no idea if those other fools are packin and if their gangsters then its a possiblity that at least ONE of those cats are strapped and they might not be as hesitant to shoot his ass.whenever you introduce a gun into a hostile situation you just kicked up the tention ten notches.he was in no condition to fight if he was indeed piss drunk.he should have taken his beating like a man or ran.either way in this case a gun wouldnt have helped...i promise you if he would have brought out a gun he would have gotten killed.

I hear you...

But I still disagree.

Most so called "Gangsters" don't have the courage to fight you one on one so naturally there's 3 or 4 in a car.

Now in most situations outside of Compton!!!

"Gangsters" aren't really "Gangsters" it's just 4 dudes in a car who can whip any man 4 on 1.

So now to point, I agree that when you pull a pistol you must be committed 100% but when you pull this automatically 2 or 3 of the 4 are going to run, but you may have just pulled your pistol on a real knucklehead eh?

Now he's not gonna make any sharp moves if he does your drunk and in the hood shoot his ankle area so what if you hit him run away like you should have done 6 minutes earlier.

And if you don't hit him the noise will startle any person on earth from that close away.

Pistol whip the shit out him, run his pockets call him a few names hit him one more time for getting blood on your air maxes, and be out.

You get away scot free, and he keeps his spirit.

Fuck all that getting jumped on jazz carry pistols.