sex or graffiti

ENOS2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why choose? The best is going out bombing all night long and dragging your ass home for a quick shower just as the sun comes up. And having a girl that's so happy to see you once you crawl into bed that she starts climbing on top of you to not waste the morning stiffy. Then sleeping like a baby till 3pm.

Thats the life for me.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The answer is pretty obvious i guess. Apart from what is more satisfying to someone the key is that in order to paint you need noone else, you just take your paint and go to paint, nice and simple.

In order to have sex you need company(masturbation doesnt count as sex..right?) so even if you have a girl she still needs to be willing to have sex at the time you wish.

I guess SEX is the anwser to this one as it is less controlable and more desired(at least in my case).

so fucking sick

Wow, mister raven has it good i guess? Eh, i would prefer sex if i had it. My penis hasn't touched a vagina in 5th months. Holy shite............and i am sick as fuck right now and i have to work till 10 pm.

And i have no plans after that. Grade A Loser here.

asdddddddddddhsoooooooo tiredlaskdjf;alksjfd;lak

fuckkkkkk new years eve.

But........

Originally posted by dr. frink one

sex is just so rewarding all the time..

WHAT?? Fear of std's? Fear of pregnancy? Your girl mising her period?.......yeah, making love is definately good, but it bring a huge fucking burden and another thing to worry about in life.

So its kinda, i wish i had it now, but then again, sometimes your better off not fucking that skanky hoe.

Re: But........

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

WHAT?? Fear of std's? Fear of pregnancy? Your girl mising her period?.......yeah, making love is definately good, but it bring a huge fucking burden and another thing to worry about in life.

So its kinda, i wish i had it now, but then again, sometimes your better off not fucking that skanky hoe.

with my girl, on the pill, who's been tested....

its rewarding all the time

Originally posted by DEE38

In my utopia, I'd be able to have both.

Not to step on El Jeffe's toes but... I'm here to tell you, and everybody, that the dream can be a reality.

The 2 aren't mutually exclusive. :) I'm not a big Xian but praise God!

Still, to put my best spin on this topic and provide a worthwhile answer... If I had to choose between sex and painting in some sort of final way. 1 or the other type thing... I would have to go with sex. Sex is PROcreation, it's like 'creation' with a prefix that says 'getting down'. Painting on the other had is mainly destruction. More importantly, the creative part of writing is mostly internal and solitary. Of course, the best kind of sex has 2 people (or more) and it's kind of like a team sport... Most importantly though, I would choose sex, make kids and teach them to paint...

unless its summer time...

then a long night of painting (preferably until like 3 or 4 in the morning when i dont have work the next day) and then coming home to pound some of that good old fashioned puuuuuussssyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

ok, and how many times has it worked like this?

not enough.

:heated:

Archived