Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

so my memory is kinda lame

i was gunna go online to do something. few minutes into being online, i forgot wtf i wanted to do. go me.

but in other cases, i got an AWESOME memory

wtf

sometimes ill put shit into my back pack, turn around, then forget whether i put it in there or not

damn

story of my life.

but i blame weed.

in fact. i forgot to send this little hot air balloon in a care package i sent out a few days ago.

anyone want it?

*theres a slight chance i may forget to send it altogether.

I'm pretty bad for changing the chanel and having no idea what I was watching before hand to the point it would anger me because I knew whatever it was I wanted to keep whatching it.

And books, though its been mad years since iv read a book, realisticly prolly 15 years. Like as I just wrote inna nother thread, ill read an entire page and when it comes time to flip page I have no memory of any of it.

yeah i don't remember the last few years of high school at all and thats really frustrating, pretty sure it's from all the fumes i've inhaled over the years and it kinda sucks cause i debate daily whether i have brain damage or add or some shit.

also i mix up words alot and sometimes dont even get what i'm trying to say. makes me mad but then i just watch some hulu and calm down

buy_xanax.jpg

I blame these! Also all my boys remember EVERY fucking movie quote and no matter how many times I watch the movie, I can only remember a handful of the lines. This makes me mad angry in social situations where everyone is rattling off movie lines.:o

ON the real though. My girl would hate on me for having a terrible memory....

I don't even smoke weed, i think i have a listening problem.

My memory of the last 12 or so years is pretty good since I quit smoking dope...with the exception of most of 2003 and the spring and summer of 2006.

I'm pretty bad for changing the chanel and having no idea what I was watching before hand to the point it would anger me because I knew whatever it was I wanted to keep whatching it.

I love the "last channel" button. its a live saver.

my memory is ok for the most part, but I have trouble with names, and I often find myself using the wrong word for something without realizing it. like I'll switch the names of two streets that run parallel to each other when I'm trying to give directions somewhere and I wont know I've done it. then I start arguing with the person I'm talking to cause they cant understand what I'm telling them until they finally repeat it back and I realize what I've done.

No Drugs, No Alcohol and my memory is shot beyond belief.

People tell me stories about shit I've done like "remember that time you picked up dog shit, slapped it in that guys face then threw up cause dog shit makes you vomit?"

...and I have no clue what they're talking about.

I used to go up to the most stoned looking person at work every day and just say, "hey, you remember when... " and then describe some scene from different strokes as if they were Gary Coleman or Three's Company or just some random movie. Sounds similar. Results are always interesting.

I used to go up to the most stoned looking person at work every day and just say, "hey, you remember when... " and then describe some scene from different strokes as if they were Gary Coleman or Three's Company or just some random movie. Sounds similar. Results are always interesting.

Shit, I wish people were making up half the stuff they tell me...

Diffrent-Strokes-Photograph-C10101742.jpeg

recently i have been having blackouts, even when sober. its scary. also a little fun to hear what you did yesterday as if you were not there. im obviously super responsible, intelligible, coherent, and mostly just reliable.

in a total shit heat/ dont you ever get near my family sort of way.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now