so my memory is kinda lame

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty bad for changing the chanel and having no idea what I was watching before hand to the point it would anger me because I knew whatever it was I wanted to keep whatching it.

And books, though its been mad years since iv read a book, realisticly prolly 15 years. Like as I just wrote inna nother thread, ill read an entire page and when it comes time to flip page I have no memory of any of it.

yeah i don't remember the last few years of high school at all and thats really frustrating, pretty sure it's from all the fumes i've inhaled over the years and it kinda sucks cause i debate daily whether i have brain damage or add or some shit.

also i mix up words alot and sometimes dont even get what i'm trying to say. makes me mad but then i just watch some hulu and calm down

I'm pretty bad for changing the chanel and having no idea what I was watching before hand to the point it would anger me because I knew whatever it was I wanted to keep whatching it.

I love the "last channel" button. its a live saver.

my memory is ok for the most part, but I have trouble with names, and I often find myself using the wrong word for something without realizing it. like I'll switch the names of two streets that run parallel to each other when I'm trying to give directions somewhere and I wont know I've done it. then I start arguing with the person I'm talking to cause they cant understand what I'm telling them until they finally repeat it back and I realize what I've done.

I used to go up to the most stoned looking person at work every day and just say, "hey, you remember when... " and then describe some scene from different strokes as if they were Gary Coleman or Three's Company or just some random movie. Sounds similar. Results are always interesting.

I used to go up to the most stoned looking person at work every day and just say, "hey, you remember when... " and then describe some scene from different strokes as if they were Gary Coleman or Three's Company or just some random movie. Sounds similar. Results are always interesting.

Shit, I wish people were making up half the stuff they tell me...

Diffrent-Strokes-Photograph-C10101742.jpeg

recently i have been having blackouts, even when sober. its scary. also a little fun to hear what you did yesterday as if you were not there. im obviously super responsible, intelligible, coherent, and mostly just reliable.

in a total shit heat/ dont you ever get near my family sort of way.