paranormal activity

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked this movie. Not because it was especially scary (something that I didn't expect only happened twice), but because I watched it in a large theater that was -packed- so, it was fun to watch it. It sort of ruined the whole "scary movie atmosphere" though. At the end of the movie it was dead silent and some guy just jumped up and goes "she's right there!" and stuff like that happened through out the movie except for at parts where there were a lot of people screaming cause then you couldn't hear the jokes.

dont really care enough to see it, i heard its not that great at all and the end sucks, ghost hunting/ghost shits seem to be a growing 'new' thing right now, which i also dont give a shit about. cause they always seem to have their "thermo camera" out when they hear noises, and the normal camera when they feel cold drafts, faggots. maybe ill catch this movie in a couple months when its on on demand for free, but probably not.

i have a few friends that are real into this ghost hunting shit, fuck that noise.

Yeah I was creeped the fuck out but i also laughed alot cause I was in a theatre full of black people. A fight almost broke out before the shit even started.

Then of course the whole movie there was shit like ''Run bitch, he gone kill you''

But all in all I still say thats a scary ass shit, if you think about the concept

I'm going to take a guess that the people that were soooo startled by this also got scared by the blair witch project.

That shit was more fun because i went camping about a week or so after it came out, and guess where? not too far from where all that shit supposedly happened.

props go to the producer of this movie though, a really wack movie going down as one of the best. pure genius..pure genius.

the end of this movie creeped me the fuck out.

The fact shes stands over the bed for 3 hours then proceeds to post up downstairs in the darkness really freaked me out. The way she screams while downstairs was equally fucked up.

I thought it was a pretty intense movie but then again I was sitting in a dark basement alone, baked out of my fucking mind, letting my imagination run wild like a retarded kid with scissors on speed...

Guest JohnLester#31

My Analysis:

Best Katie moment:

"You sound better with your mouth full."

Picture12.png

Best Special Effects moment:

Weegie Board catches on fire.

Picture10.png

The Funniest moment:

"I can't help you" "I can't stay, what ever it is, it doesnt want me here." Dude straight up DIPSET.

Picture9.png

"The Scariest" moment:

Bitch gets fucked by ghost Ray style (Scary Movie 2)

Picture6.png

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

The Moment I knew this movie was complete bullshit:

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Supposedly, this girl gnawed her arm off and died from blood lose.... WHERES THE BLOOD?!

****Bonus

Smash the brace-face neighbor!

Picture13.png

Picture14.png